Almost Angel’s Nanny and Babysitting Services
Almost Angels, Inc., a division under our Illinois Private Employment Agency license, is honored to provide professional nanny and child care placement services throughout Chicago and its surrounding suburbs. Almost Angel’s nannies and babysitters are trained in CPR and First Aid and undergo a thorough and intensive screening process.
We do not request a placement fee from our clients. Yes! You read this correctly. Our clients are not charged a fee in order to privately hire a professional nanny or babysitter through Almost Angel’s. Wages are negotiated between the client and their chosen worker and every schedule can be matched. With more than thirty years of experience in providing thousands of successful home care placements and our continuous A+ ranking from the Better Business Bureau, our office can guarantee your experience with us will be a positive one.
Why Choose an Almost Angel’s Nanny or Babysitter?
Our nannies and babysitters are hired by parents because of the personal care and attention provided to their children. We do everything in our power to ensure the safety and well-being of your children. We know your unique family will have certain job requirements. We also know, however, that your family’s character and lifestyle needs must be strongly considered when matching you with one of our child care candidates. Our expert office team of Illinois licensed employment counselors will work with your family every step of the way. Below are just some of the ways we hope to earn your trust.
Office Excellence and Strong Management
- Since 1995, Almost Angel’s private employment agency has been licensed, insured and bonded in Illinois.
- We are a proud member of the International Nanny Association (INA), adhering to the highest industry standards of professional ethics and services.
- A client application is used to gather detailed information about your family’s and children’s needs.
- Our office team are trained, experienced Illinois licensed employment counselors and recruiters.
- We provide 24 hour, 7 day a week full-time agency staff support.
- All child care candidates are thoroughly screened. Less than 10% of candidates make it through our intensive interviewing and screening process and are accepted.
- Interviews are arranged between clients and child care candidates.
- Expert office advice is provided during every phase of the search, interview and hiring process. We are also available to give guidance and support to clients and all nannies and babysitters after a successful placement.
- We request supporting documents for each candidate including reference letters, educational diplomas or transcripts, Continuing Education or training certificates and CPR and First Aid certificates. All of these documents are available to you when you choose an Almost Angel’s nanny or babysitter.
- We believe that only if a child care candidate is good enough to care for our own children and grandchildren are they good enough to care for your children.
Child Care Candidate’s Requirements and Screening
- Have considerable experience in child care.
- First pass our required phone interview which evaluates English language skills, professionalism, self-presentation and overall attitude.
- Be interviewed and evaluated in-person at the agency office by appointment only.
- Provide work references that are verified by our experienced employment counselors.
- Pass our training requirements and provide us with their current CPR and First Aid certificates.
- Complete a health examination (required by the Illinois Department of Labor).
- Pass a drug test.
- Provide a government issued photo ID, valid Illinois Driver’s license or Illinois State ID.
- Provide proof of legal status in the U.S.A. and their authorization to work in the U.S. by presenting their Social Security card, U.S. passport, U.S. naturalization certificate, U.S. green card, or U.S. employment authorization card.
All of these documents are available to you when you choose an Almost Angel’s nanny or babysitter.
Background Checks Conducted on your Child Care Candidate
- Nationwide Criminal Report
- Driving History Report
- Social Security Verification
- National Sex Offender Search
All of these reports are available to you when you choose an Almost Angel’s nanny or babysitter.
Our nannies are ready to protect, nurture and love your children!
Call us today to meet your Angel!
For a FREE consultation call 773-777-8777